MENU

Slide

The end

Friday, December 17, 2010




It's been 5 days since we broke up, i didn't want to blog about it right
after we broke up because i knew that post would be full of cussing and hate.
I had 5 days to cool down, cry my heart out and really think.
I'm really tired of the emotion roller coaster.

But i think I've really tried my best to be a good girlfriend, despite everything
that happened I've always had excuses and to forgive him for his mistakes

and everything bad that comes along.

Probably what he said about me is right, "you tend to only see the good in people."



It's so hard and painful because i saw a future in us
and that he was really my best friend in every other ways
I used to think, how fortunate am i to be together with a guy
who knew my thoughts and is my true best friend in every other way.


I've tolerated so much, but it's getting too heavy and too much even for me.
So it's really for the best that we end this.


All i can do is to hope he finds someone who can really complete him and wish him a good life.






Singlehood after being attached in a 6 years long relationship.


I said that I do not think that I can ever love someone else as deep as him anymore.

and my colleague told me "不要拿坏人的过错去惩罚好人,
下一个人会更爱你更尊重你
,所以你也要放开胸怀好好去爱哦~~
"

Which loosely translate to, "Just because someone bad did something to you,
you should not punish someone good who might come into your life,
the next person will love and respect you more, so you
should open up your heart to love the next person just as much as the first."





I guess that's all i can hold on to right now, the next one that comes along would be better for me.




Loves, TheLuckiestChick.



No comments: